Happy New Year, Families!
Here are the writing questions for our first story of 2015. The topic is Community Helpers. Discuss your understanding of what a community helper is with your child. Please remember to have your child tell the story in complete sentences.
1. If you could be a community helper, which one would it be?
2. Where would you do your work?
3. What would you wear?
4. What tools would you need to do your work?
5. What would you need to know to do your work?
6. Who would you be helping in your community?
7. Why would you want to be the community helper you chose?
8. What part of the job would you enjoy the most?
Teri Canaday is the lower elementary teacher. She is also director of the Montessori Center. She has a passion for helping children learn and develop their potential.